Provide excellent levels of care for your patients
Helping you integrate emotional support and coaching into your day-to-day processes to improve your patient experience and levels of care.
In an increasingly competitive market fertility clinics have to offer more than just higher success rates. Patients are expecting higher levels of emotional support and understanding on how difficult IVF is emotionally as well as physically.
I work with clinics to deliver exceptional levels of whole-person care, by reviewing your end-to-end patient experience and helping you integrate emotional support in to your day to day processes.
As a previous patient, and now supporting over 8,000 other patients, I have a vast understanding of what a good experience looks like, and the support that patients want and need.
After reviewing your current patient journey, I propose a personalised 'Patient Experience Strategy' for offering exceptional levels of support to your patients, and deliver workshops on the emotional impact of treatment and practical tools that you can implement straight away to offer whole-person care to your patients.
How Can I Support your Patients and Staff
Patient Experience Academy
Supporting your patients through treatment
My new Patient Experience Academy is a unique learning hub for fertility clinic staff to get 24 hour access to resources, videos and action plans to support their patients through what is undoubtedly one of the most challenging experiences they will ever go through.
It will help guide you through enhancing the experience for your patients, increasing support and ensuring they have a positive experience with you, whatever the result.
The hub includes videos, fact sheets and action plans on a range of support topics, including:
- The importance of emotional support - the patient's perspective
- Support before, during and after treatment
- Practical tools to use in appointments with patients
- Supporting during video and phone appointments
- Different patients needs
- Breaking bad news
- Supporting challenging patients
- Coaching techniques and tools to support patients
- Staff support
- And a range of additional monthly topics
You can subscribe to the hub on a monthly basis, so that all your staff can access the topics they want more support with, whenever they need it.
To find out more about signing up for access to the Patient Experience Academy, you can contact me on the form below.
What benefits will you see from working with me?
Benefits To You of Working With Me
- Improved patient experience
- Higher retention rates for further cycles
- Higher conversion rates
- Positive feedback and referrals
- Reduced drop out rates due to patients feeling better able to cope with treatment.
- It helps patients make changes that will aid their fertility and increase chances of successful treatment.
- Patients feel valued and appreciate added extras, they show the clinic cares.
Benefits To Your Patients
- They feel calmer, more informed and more in control of what is happening to their body.
- They are in a better state for coping through treatment.
- Provides coping strategies and exercises to aid emotional wellbeing.
- They have a better experience of having fertility treatmen.
- Helps them make changes to aid their fertility (e.g losing weight).
- The planner features a specific treatment section to reduce overwhelm, allow patients to record important information and create a plan to feel in control of the process.
NOVA IVI Fertility, Vinesh Gadhia, Chief Operating Officer
The most important result Sarah achieved for our business is that we learnt & understood how critical it is to handle patients emotionally, not only by counsellors but by the whole staff of each centre.
The key benefits we have seen from working with Sarah is the growth in our staff’s ability to understand patients emotionally and handle them accordingly.
In terms of measuring our Return on Investment, I can forecast that with consistent programs & the right follow up, ROI will be promising, and we will work together for the long term for sure.
European Fertility Society, Jakub Dejewski, Chairman
Sarah Banks is not only an outstanding Fertility Support Consultant and Author at the IVF Positivity Planner but also co-author of the Fertility Patients Care Guidance.
Yorkshire Fertility, Martin DeBono, Clinical Director
"The results we have seen are really positive; Sarah has made us more aware of the need for support and mostly emotional support during fertility, both before during and after care. Our team have learned to recognise the need for ongoing support and to listen out for cries for help in patients.
Sarah is really easy to get along with. She is professional and organised as well as kind and friendly. Sarah goes above and beyond for her patients and shares our work ethic of putting the patient first.
Sarah is part of the Yorkshire Fertility team and we see her as a colleague and friend who will continue to help to improve our service by contributing to future strategies."
Get in touch
Contact me to find out more about the bespoke training and support I offer to improve the experience of fertility treatment for your patients.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I Have Collaborated and Worked With...